A one-year research project.
Want to take it easy and stay for a weekend in Fribourg to discover many projects?
Want to see several shows, two nights in a row without traveling too much?
Don’t want to miss out on the cocktails and the DJ’s, but don’t want to take the last train either?
- NH Hotel**** : Grand-Places 14, + 41 (0)26 351 91 91
- Hotel Hine Adon** : Rue Pierre-Aeby 11, + 41 (0)26 322 37 77
- Auberge aux 4 Vents : Grandfey 124, + 41 (0)26 347 36 00
- Auberge de Jeunesse : Rue de l’Hôpital 2, + 41 (0)26 323 19 16
- Campings & chambres d’hôtes : , + 41 (0)26 350 11 11
The Belluard Festival and its venues are accessible on foot or with public transport.
By car you can reach Fribourg via the motorway 12. The festival venues are in the city centre. There are several car parks in the
- You can find the different festival venues on .
- The time table for trains you can find on: .
- Time tables for city and local buses you can find here: .
- In the weekend there are night buses to Bern ( Download Time table (146.9 KB) ) and to other places in the region of Fribourg ( Download Time table (601.2 KB) ).